NFPA 140: Standard on Motion Picture and Television Production Studio Soundstages, Approved Production Facilities, and Production Locations, 2013 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 140 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 14013A|
Annotated by: Ron Coté
Provide fire protection for movie and TV production facilities with the 2013 NFPA 140 Annotated PDF edition.
NFPA 140: Standard on Motion Picture and Television Production Studio Soundstages, Approved Production Facilities, and Production Locations addresses design, construction, operation, and maintenance of facilities used in motion picture and television industry productions. Compliance is essential in these highly specialized environments -- make sure you're prepared with the exclusive Annotated PDF.
Commentary helps you understand how the Standard aligns with the NEC®, NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code®, NFPA 13, and other NFPA® codes.
The Standard's requirements blend daily operational needs with the latest principles of fire protection, property protection, and life safety. When you have questions, the NFPA 140 Annotated PDF delivers instant access to a wealth of extra information.
NFPA 140 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 140 text including changes related to required instructions for soundstage audiences; use or storage of flammable and combustible liquids; hydrants, standpipes, and fire department connections; and grounding of electrical services per NFPA 70®: NEC.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 140.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Savings offer: Get the NFPA 140 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
The 2013 NFPA 140 Annotated PDF takes you behind the scenes to ensure fire safety. Work with a level of compliance support that's vital for set designers, architects, engineers, maintenance professionals, and AHJs charged with ensuring safety. (PDF, 11 pp., 2013; with annotations, 2013)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|