NFPA 1911: Standard for the Inspection, Maintenance, Testing, and Retirement of In-Service Automotive Fire Apparatus, 2012 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 1911 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 191112A|
Annotated by Ryan Depew
If you're responsible for inspecting, servicing, or testing fire apparatus, get answers and support in the NFPA 1911 Annotated PDF.
For developing a program for the care of fire department apparatus, nothing compares with this new Annotated PDF of NFPA 1911: Inspection, Maintenance, Testing, and Retirement of In-Service Automotive Fire Apparatus. Mechanics, maintenance shop supervisors, and testing company personnel will have the entire Standard in a fully searchable PDF -- plus expert commentary on the "whys" behind the rules to clear up questions and confusion.
The NFPA 1911 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2012 NFPA 1911 text. New material in this edition includes testing requirements for addressing aerial apparatus that has envelope control.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid errors that could jeopardize safety. Link directly to commentary written by experts with an in-depth knowledge of NFPA 1911.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Correctly inspect, maintain, and conduct in-service testing of fire apparatus using the 2012 NFPA 1911 Annotated PDF.
Savings offer: Get the NFPA 1911 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you also purchase the print NFPA 1911 Softbound for the field.
After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 105 pp., 2012; with 46 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|