NFPA 409: Standard on Aircraft Hangars Handbook, 2011 Edition
|Item # 40911A|
Author: Barry Chase
Explanations and visuals in NFPA 409 Handbook provide real-world advice on aircraft hanger construction and fire protection.
NFPA 409: Standard on Aircraft Hangars provides specifications for the construction and fire protection of all types of aircraft hangars. Details and expert applications advice in this Handbook help you avoid errors and apply the Standard correctly, including the expanded provisions for protection of steel columns per NFPA 13 and NFPA 15.
The NFPA 409 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2011 NFPA 409 text with details and applications advice on changes in this edition, such as revised requirements for draft curtains in Group I and II hangars, updated requirements for sprinkler protection in Group III hangars, and expanded guidance on freeze protection.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 409.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The 2011 NFPA 409 Handbook helps you put advanced fire protection into action. (PDF, 39 pp., 2011; with 12 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|