NFPA 820: Standard for Fire Protection in Wastewater Treatment and Collection Facilities, 2012 Annotated PDF
Get the NFPA 820 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 82012A|
Annotated by: Nancy Pearce
Consult the 2012 NFPA 820 Annotated PDF for added expertise about fire and explosion protection in wastewater facilities.
Public safety, environmental safety, and business continuity depend on compliance with NFPA 820: Standard for Fire Protection in Wastewater Treatment and Collection Facilities. This Standard provides requirements for protection against fire and explosion hazards in wastewater treatment facilities and associated collection systems, including the hazard classification of specific areas and processes. NFPA®'s new Annotated PDF helps you implement provisions correctly with commentary and visuals direct from the Standard source.
The 2012 NFPA 820 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- You'll gain electronic access to the complete 2012 NFPA 820 requirements including recently added mitigation steps for fire and explosion prevention control procedures, revised ventilation requirements, and other updates.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 820.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Savings offer: Get the NFPA 820 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
Work with expert knowledge about NFPA 820. Order today to make sure your knowledge is up-to-date and your facility is protected.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|