Fire Extinguishers at Work Brochures
|Item # BR35T|
Prepare personnel to safely handle small fires with colorful Fire Extinguishers at Work Brochures. Expand knowledge with online links to videos, fact sheets, and more!
Fire safety training for employees is one of the most important investments a business can make. Give staff members the ability and confidence to keep small workplace fires from becoming major disasters with NFPA®'s updated Fire Extinguishers at Work Brochures.
Action-oriented new art and clear text convey fire extinguisher fundamentals, including:
- What to do before fighting a fire
- How to use the P.A.S.S. technique (Pull the pin, Aim at the base of the fire, Squeeze the lever, and Sweep the nozzle from side to side) for maximum effectiveness
- The five classes of fire and the importance of using the right equipment
- How to select the right extinguisher
There's more learning online! A special Web address links to interactive content where people can:
- Access an extinguishers fact sheet
- Download a checklist
- Watch fire safety videos
- Sign-up for the free NFPA Safety Source e-newsletter
Distribute these interactive brochures after company training sessions to reinforce lessons and ensure that safety and extinguisher basics are always on the job. (Adult, Package of 100)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|