2014 NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Equipment Grounding and Bonding Self-Guided Online Course
|Item # OL028|
NFPA®'s NEC® Equipment Grounding and Bonding Self-Guided Online Course takes you inside the Code.
Developed by electrical safety experts at the Code source, NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC) Equipment Grounding and Bonding Self-Guided Online Course addresses the requirements for grounding and bonding of electrical equipment.
Online lessons cover the reasons why the National Electrical Code requires non-current-carrying conductive parts of electrical and some non-electrical equipment to be grounded or bonded. You will learn about the definitions of terms that relate to grounding and bonding of equipment enclosures, conduits, structures, and piping systems; the performance requirements for equipment grounding; the equipment that is required to be grounded; and the methods of equipment grounding and bonding. Grounding and bonding of electrical conductors and systems are covered in another module in the NEC Self-Guided Online Series.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Describe the relationship between grounding and bonding
- Identify equipment that is required to be grounded and/or bonded
- List permitted types of equipment grounding conductors
- Select the proper size for separate equipment grounding conductors
- List methods of bonding service equipment and other equipment
- Differentiate between supply-side and load-side bonding methods and requirements
- Describe intersystem bonding requirements
- Identify locations where bonding is done for equipotential
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone who uses or enforces the NEC including: electrical system designers, electrical engineers, electrical contractors, safety engineers, installation and maintenance professionals, manufacturers, electrical inspectors, and project managers
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this course and qualify for .1 CEU. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|