2013 (FPW™) Fire Prevention Week™ Brochure Set
|Item # SET205|
NFPA®'s 2013 FPW™ (Fire Prevention Week™) Brochure Set features six engaging brochures, four with Web links that extend learning online!
Teach people in your community to protect themselves and their families from fire with NFPA's 2013 FPW Brochure Set. Six dynamic illustrated brochures address a wide range of fire safety topics, using concise text to clearly explain life-saving fire prevention and fire protection concepts and behaviors.
Save 15% on informative brochures -- most with Web links to activities, games, FAQs, downloads, and more. Receive 100 each of:
- Home Smoke Alarms Brochures -- Deliver sound advice about how to test, install, and maintain home smoke alarms through easy-to-read text and colorful illustrations plus Web links to fast-paced videos and downloadable fact sheets. (Grade 6-Adult)
- E.D.I.T.H. (Exit Drills In The Home) Brochures -- After the fire alarm sounds, people might have as little as two minutes to get out safely. Prepare them to act fast with lively new E.D.I.T.H Brochures that include online links to videos, Sparky® e-cards, a fact sheet, and an escape grid. (Grade 6-Adult)
- Home Fire Prevention Checklist Brochures -- Give residents an easy way to identify fire hazards with this new full-color brochure. There's more learning online with downloadable checklists, Sparky games, video footage, and the free NFPA Safety Source e-newsletter. (Grade 6-Adult)
- Fire Extinguishers at Work Brochures -- Invest in fire safety training that teaches employees to safely handle small fires. New visuals and up-to-date information clearly explain correct extinguisher operation. The Web address reinforces concepts with video footage of extinguishing techniques in action, a downloadable checklist, and more. (Adult)
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms Brochures -- Safeguard families from the "silent killer" -- invisible, odorless carbon monoxide -- with this image-filled new brochure featuring quick tips plus a Web address for downloadable fact sheets on CO and heating, FAQs on smoke alarms, and more. (Grade 6-Adult)
- 10 Tips for Fire Safety -- Share the all-important ten "Golden Rules" to help people avoid fire injuries, deaths, and property loss. This new illustrated brochure presents simple fire prevention and fire protection strategies involving cooking safety, space heaters, electrical safety, smoke alarms, candles, and more. (Grade 6-Adult)
Order the best-value NFPA 2013 FPW Brochure Set today and spread life-saving knowledge during Fire Prevention Week and all year long!
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|