National Fire Codes® Archive Set, 2012 Edition
|Item # NFC12ST|
2012 National Fire Codes® Archive Set provides convenient, hands-on access to the latest code information.
Major documents in the National Fire Codes have changed. Get up-to-code now and avoid errors and violations with comprehensive, reliable information. Available in Softbound, the NFC Archive Set puts the most recent editions of all the nearly 300 NFPA® documents within reach, giving you a convenient on-the-job tool plus a handy permanent archive.
Ideal for in-depth code research, the 2012 NFC Archive Set includes the latest editions of codes and standards in 18 volumes plus a time-saving Master Index.
Work with 40 new and updated 2012 documents reflecting important safety developments, including:
- NFPA 1: Fire Code
- NFPA 3: Recommended Practice on Commissioning and Integrated Testing of Fire Protection and Life Safety Systems
- NFPA 30: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code
- NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code
- NFPA 70E®: Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
- NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code
- NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code®
Order for the complete library of NFPA codes and standards including additional 2012 documents adopted in Fall 2011. (Softbound, Approx. 21,514 pp., 2012)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|