NFPA 780: Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems, 2011 Edition
|Item # 78011|
A broader scope and technical changes in 2011 NFPA 780 reduce risks from lightning exposure.
Follow the latest lighting exposure safeguards in the 2011 NFPA 780: Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems. Major additions and technical revisions in this edition make it a "must" for everyone responsible for reducing hazards associated with lightning--from designers and to installers, to insurance professionals and AHJs.
Improve safety with vital updates, including:
- A new chapter on protection for wind turbines
- A new chapter for lightning protection of structures housing ammunition and explosive materials
- A new section on rooftop helipads
- Clarified requirements for strike termination devices at the eaves for a pitched roof
- Revised lightning risk assessment methodology (Annex L) now provides both a simplified, quick-look assessment and a more detailed assessment for those requiring in-depth analysis.
Protect people and property from fire risk and related hazards associated with lightning strikes. Work with the current guidelines in NFPA 780. (Softbound, 71 pp., 2011)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|