2014 NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Self-Guided Online Course Series
|Item # OLS005|
Two important self-guided online courses introduce the 2014 NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems.
Based on the 2014 edition of NFPA 25, this self-guided online series covers the Standard's scope and how requirements are used to ensure water-based fire protection system readiness, conduct system testing, and address impairments.
Two modules are included in the series:
- An Introduction to NFPA 25 Self-Guided Online Course
- Using NFPA 25 to Inspect, Test, and Maintain Sprinkler Systems Self-Guided Online Course
Upon completion you should be able to:
- State the scope and purpose of NFPA 25
- Define the terms inspection, test, and maintenance
- Define and identify examples of impairments, critical deficiencies, and non-critical deficiencies
- Locate the chapters of NFPA 25 that apply to sprinkler systems including system valves and water supplies
- Identify the four major types of sprinkler systems
- Locate and apply Table 22.214.171.124 Summary of Sprinkler System Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose responsibilities include the inspection, testing, and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems including: maintenance professionals, sprinkler system contractors, building owners, and enforcement officials
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this course and qualify for .2 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|