NFPA 25: Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Handbook, 2014 Edition
|Item # 25HB14|
Editor: Matthew J. Klaus
ITM questions? The 2014 NFPA 25 Handbook has the answers you need to conduct efficient safety checks and avoid sprinkler failures.
Because errors or oversights in sprinkler upkeep could result in fire tragedies and fire loss, it's vital not only to work with the latest ITM requirements, but also to make sure you apply them correctly. And that's exactly what the comprehensive 2014 Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Handbook is designed to do.
This essential NFPA 25 companion strengthens your understanding of the intent behind rules and the function of the systems and components covered in the Standard so you can improve sprinkler reliability and increase equipment service life.
- The complete 2014 NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems text is included for convenient reference and enhanced by explanations and practical application advice.
- Case studies provide examples of real-world sprinkler experience.
- 100+ full-color photos, charts, illustrations, and other visuals clarify concepts.
- Sample inspection, testing, and maintenance forms help in implementing your own procedures.
- Updated FAQs highlight key topics.
NEW 2014 features include:
- Step-by-step testing procedures provide an example of a correct and proven way to conduct a test.
- ITM vs Design Evaluation feature presents specific examples and helps users determine whether or not something is within the scope of NFPA 25 (ITM) or out of scope (Design Evaluation).
- Four new supplements expand your expertise -- Fire Pump Flow Test Analysis, Role of the AHJ, Inspection Roles and Responsibilities (Table), and Fire Pump Field Data Collection and Analysis.
Anyone who works with sprinklers -- from sprinkler contractors, service contract providers, facility managers, and building owners to engineers and designers, consultants, AHJs, insurance representatives and NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler System users -- needs the 2014 NFPA 25 Handbook to ensure water-based systems are up-to-code and ready to protect lives and property. (Hardbound, 690 pp., 2014)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|