Periodic Fire Pump Inspection, Testing and Maintenance Self-Guided Online Course
|Item # DL040|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the requirements for periodic inspection, testing and maintenance of a fire pump system, which are listed in NFPA 25: Standard for the Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Define and differentiate between, inspection, testing and maintenance as it relates to a fire pump installation
- Explain the periodic requirements for inspecting and testing a fire pump installation
- Explain how the responsibility for inspection, testing and maintaining a fire pump installation is established
- List how often and for how long a fire pump must be operated
- Explain who is "qualified" to inspect, test and maintain a fire pump installation
- Explain the requirements found in NFPA 25 for record keeping and report generation for fire pump installations, testing, inspection, and maintenance
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|