Module 1: Pressurization Smoke Control Systems Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL046|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the basic principles of smoke movement within buildings and pressurization smoke control systems. People encounter smoke frequently in day-to-day activities, but few people are aware of how deadly and undesirable smoke can be if released inside the built environment.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of smoke movement within buildings
- Recognize common methods of active and passive smoke control
- Recognize code requirements for pressurization smoke control systems and components
- Be aware of design configurations for pressurization smoke control systems
- Be aware of factors such as stack effect, wind, sprinklers, etc., and their effect on smoke behavior
- Understanding design tools available for pressurization smoke control systems
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|