Recovery Plans Self-Guided Online Course
|Item # DL059|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers an effective recovery plan and explores the role of the Recovery Manager in developing and implementing the plan. A recovery plan provides a customized approach to handling the aftermath of an emergency.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- List and describe the goals of a Recovery Plan
- List and describe the typical steps to recovery
- Describe the role of the Emergency Manager or Incident Commander
- List key functions that may require complete redundancy or rapid replacement capability to ensure continuous operation of the facility
- Explain the importance of a records retention policy
- Describe the role of the Recovery Manager
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone concerned with life safety compliance including: facility managers, inspectors, safety directors, engineers, architects, designers, risk managers, facility consultants, and project managers.
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|