Identifying Materials and Equipment Self-Guided Online Course
|Item # DL065|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers materials that can result in a classified area and equipment that is suitable for those areas. The degree of hazard and the types of electrical equipment needed to reduce the hazard are dependent on the properties of the specific flammable, combustible, or ignitable materials.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Determine the materials that can result in an area being classified
- Select equipment that is suitable for those areas
- Understand the methods and reasons for distinguishing between different types of materials
- Understand the reasons for grouping materials based on their characteristics
- Know the methods of identifying appropriate electrical equipment for a given classified area based on the flammable or combustible materials that are present
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone concerned with electrical safety including: electrical engineers, safety managers, electricians, electrical contractors, plant managers, facility maintenance personnel, electrical inspectors, risk managers, and project managers.
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|