Sealing in Class I Areas Self-Guided Online Course
|Item # DL069|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the purpose and application of cable and conduit seals in Class I areas. Sealing requirements differ for conduits and cables and differ somewhat for different types of cables.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Explain the four general purposes of conduit and cable seals serve in Class I areas
- Understand how pressure piling occurs and how to reduce it
- List and explain three areas where conduit seals must be located
- Understand the most likely place for an explosion to be initiated in the electrical system
- List and explain installation requirements that apply to all conduit seals
- Explain how and why cables and conduits behave differently in the event of fire or explosion
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone concerned with electrical safety including: electrical engineers, safety managers, electricians, electrical contractors, plant managers, facility maintenance personnel, electrical inspectors, risk managers, and project managers.
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|