Handling Flammable and Combustible Liquids Self-Guided Online Course Series
|Item # DLS009|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online series covers the basics of flammable and combustible liquids. Topics include the seven hazardous commodity types, most common protection strategies, a review of safe storage guidelines for inside a commercial or industrial facility, and a discussion on how protection and construction features can affect a facility.
These modules are included in the series:
- Flammable Liquids
- Flammable Liquids: Portable Containers
- Flammable Liquids: Storage Room
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Explain the difference between flammable and combustible liquids
- Review DOT and NFPA® labeling
- Define the basic properties of liquids and the special characteristics of flammable liquids
- Determine the capacities of container types based on liquid class, the class of the liquid relative to the size and type of containers, and the operating principles of safety cans and how they react in a fire, including the basics of cabinet capacity and construction.
Who Will Benefit: Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete all four modules and qualify for .3 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|