2007 Changes to NFPA 72® Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DLS010|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online series covers the vital changes in the 2007 edition of NFPA 72®. The series will walk you through the changes in each chapter of the Code.
These modules are included in the series:
- Module 1: 2007 Changes to NFPA 72
- Module 2: 2007 Changes to NFPA 72
- Module 3: 2007 Changes to NFPA 72
- Module 4: 2007 Changes to NFPA 72
- Module 5: 2007 Changes to NFPA 72
- Module 6: 2007 Changes to NFPA 72
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Define the key new terms used in the 2007 edition of NFPA 72, including fire alarm systems, fire alarm control units, alarm signals, building fire alarm systems, fire detectors, trouble signals, wide area signaling, mass notification systems and dedicated function fire alarm systems.
- Explain the requirements for protection of fire alarm systems including system annunciation and zoning, performance of circuits, amplifiers, tone generators, planned impairments, emergency impairments, use of impairment tags.
- Recognize revised code requirements for fire alarm systems operating under the 2007 edition of the standard.
Who Will Benefit: Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete all six modules and qualify for .6 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|