2013 NFPA 654 Hazard Evaluation Self-Guided Online Course
|Item # OL030|
In the Hazard Evaluation Self-Guided Online Course based on NFPA 654, you'll learn about dust classification and hazard control.
Take the new NFPA 654 Hazard Evaluation Self-Guided Online Course to learn how dust is tested and classified, and how to apply this knowledge to basic hazard control measures. Based on the 2013 NFPA 654: Prevention of Fire and Dust Explosions from the Manufacturing, Processing, and Handling of Combustible Particulate Solids, the course also addresses the vital regulations and safety management systems that apply to combustible dust hazard management.
All courses in the NFPA 654 Self-Guided Online Course Series will provide you with a greater understanding of the fire and explosion hazards posed by combustible dust wherever combustible particulate solids are stored, handled, or used. The identification of combustible dust hazards and use of NFPA 654 to control combustible dust hazards are covered in other modules in the NFPA 654 Online Series.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Identify the tests used to rate dust hazards and describe how each test is used
- Describe the St dust classes
- Describe dust testing requirements and data interpretation
- Identify NEC®: National Electrical Code® classifications as applied to dust
- Describe basic dust fire and explosion hazard control options
- Identify regulations and the safety management systems they require for dust hazard management
Who Will Benefit:
Engineers/Designers, Manufacturers, Loss Control/Risk/Safety Specialists, Facilities Managers, Insurers, Enforcers
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this course and qualify for .1 CEU. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|