New International Membership
|Item # MBRI|
New Membership option! For access to every NFPA® self-guided online learning course PLUS every NFPA Membership benefit, check out Online Learning Membership!
Receive exclusive access to technical assistance and information.
Joining NFPA helps you know what to do, by giving you the technical support, codes and standards alerts, technology updates and professional connections to make the right choices in your on-the-job decisions. Membership also gives you a larger view of the issues affecting your industry -- and what you can do to prepare for possible outcomes Already a member? Renew today!.
Your NFPA Member Benefits
- Subscription to the NFPA Journal® -- This full-color, bi-monthly professional journal keeps you on top of the latest news and trends in fire, building and life safety, across a wide variety of industries. Includes articles, editorials, investigations, research updates and code developments. (A $45.00 value -- not available to non-members)
- Live Video Presentations -- Watch member-only live, interactive and streaming video presentations. NFPA Insider are live and archived presentations featuring expanded news and content from NFPA Journal and other sources. NFPA Office Hours are live and archived presentations of our technical staff discussing important codes and standards topics.
- Technical Help and Advice -- Get free, one-on-one help with your codes and standards questions from NFPA staff. As a member, you can speak directly to a fire, building, electrical, or life safety specialist for answers to your code questions.
- Industry Specific Information -- Free Section membership gives you additional benefits targeted to your industry. Joining one of NFPA's 11 Sections connects you to experts worldwide who work in your profession -- and deal with the same issues you do. Exchange ideas, solve problems and build a network of peers.
- Online Privileges and Code Newsletters: Enter your preferred email address for free access to your online issue of NFPA News for the latest codes and standards activities. Register also for NFPA Update, a supplementary email newsletter delivered monthly to your desktop. Your member number also gives you access to facts, statistics, career help and more not available to the general public.
- Member Discounts -- Take 10% off all NFPA products and services, including all NFPA code books, field guides, continuing education seminars, handbooks and manuals.
- Voting Rights -- Have a voice in developing the codes and standards you work with. Vote on proposed changes to codes and standards. (Voting privileges begin after 180 days of individual membership.)
Three-year terms are available so you can follow the entire cycle for the codes you work with most. Enroll today, and we'll rush your membership credentials to you, including your first issue of NFPA Journal and complimentary NFPA Journal Buyers' Guide.
For questions about your NFPA International Membership, contact customer service at 1-800-344-3555 or 1-617-770-3000 (outside the U.S. and Canada) or email email@example.com.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|