NFPA 1021: Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, 2009 Edition
|Item # 102109|
NFPA 1021 helps ensure fire officers are ready to take command in today's world.
Make sure fire service leaders are prepared to address multiple challenges on the fireground, at the station, and in the community. NFPA 1021: Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications identifies the performance requirements necessary for the duties of a fire officer and specifically identifies four levels of progression: Fire Officer Levels I, II, III, and IV.
Changes in the 2009 edition include:
- A rewritten and updated document purpose and scope
- A new skills maintenance requirement in Chapter 1
- Replacement of the term "certification" with the term "qualification"
- Revised duty statements for inspection and investigation (Chapters 4, 5, and 6)
- New Job Performance Requirements (JPRs) clarify the committee's intent
Fire departments nationwide will develop the next generation of successful and effective fire officers by following the requirements in NFPA 1021. (Softbound, 21 pp., 2009)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|