NFPA 1192: Standard on Recreational Vehicles, 2015 Edition
|Item # 119215|
NFPA 1192: Standard on Recreational Vehicles is updated and improved for current fire and life safety issues and inspections.
With unique characteristics of size and use, recreational vehicles require a distinct set of fire and life safety criteria to guard against the hazards of fire and explosions. Reference the 2015 edition of NFPA 1192: Standard on Recreational Vehicles for comprehensive provisions on egress requirements, fire detection requirements, carbon monoxide detection requirements, as well as the locations and types of fire extinguishers. NFPA 1192 also addresses the correct installation of plumbing, fuel-burning, electrical, and other safety-related systems.
Significant revisions impact RV manufacturers, inspectors, and fire protection engineers.
Hazards related to propane stoves, transmission overheating during transit, and shorts from 12V connections present serious risks to life and property. Address concerns like these and many more with the revised 2015 edition of NFPA 1192. Changes include:
- Requirements are harmonized with CSA Z240, Recreational Vehicles reflecting international travel and manufacturing.
- All labels have been revised to conform to ANSI Z535 Series for standardization within the industry.
- New Chapter 8: Vehicle Requirements improves usability.
- To the use of fuel cell technology and other industry changes, new definitions have been added for Protruding Equipment, Fuel Cell Device, and Fuel Cell System.
- Minimum Means of Escape has been revised for greater clarity on Primary and Secondary Means of Escape.
Staying up-to-code with the NFPA 1192 helps you provide fire-safe and compliant recreational vehicles.(Softbound, 52 pp., 2015)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|