NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Handbook, 2008 Edition
|Item # 70HB08|
Authors: Mark W. Earley, Jeffrey S. Sargent, Joseph V. Sheehan, and E. William Buss
Stay competitive and informed with expert NEC® support in the exclusive 2008 National Electrical Code® Handbook from NFPA®.
The most valuable reference for 2008 National Electrical Code users -- and for users of the 2010 California Electrical Code, which is based on the 2008 NEC -- provides the technical support required to comply efficiently, avoid violations, and keep electrical installations on track.
The NEC Handbook is a unique source of the Code text plus expert advice!
- Only NFPA's Handbook includes the full 2008 NEC text -- no other electrical reference has it!
- Expert commentary explains NEC rationale and offers practical, hands-on advice on how to comply -- including first-time coverage of new articles, explanations of new and revised rules, and clear examples of application.
- First-time commentary addresses new articles on topics such as Critical Operations Power Systems. Get expert advice on how to properly apply new NEC requirements for "hardened" wiring systems for facilities where continuity of operation is essential to public safety.
- More than 500 full-color graphics, diagrams, photos, tables, and charts illustrate concepts.
- Commentary is color-coded so it's easy to distinguish from mandatory NEC provisions.
- Summaries of key changes in each article highlight revisions in the 2008 NEC.
Get up-to-code! The 2008 NEC Handbook brings comprehensive information about electrical safety to electrical contractors, engineers, electricians, safety officials, inspectors, and architects. Order your Handbook direct from NFPA and boost productivity with this time- and money-saving tool! (Hardbound, 1,440 pp., 2008)
National Electrical Code® (NFPA 70®), 2008 Edition
National Electrical Code® Handbook CD-ROM (NFPA 70®), 2008 Edition
National Electrical Code® CD-ROM (NFPA 70®), 2008 Edition
2008 National Electrical Code® Looseleaf Edition (NFPA 70®)
2008 National Electrical Code® Softbound or Handbook Tabs (NFPA 70®)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|