NFPA 80: Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives, 2010 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 80 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 8010A|
Annotated by Kristin C. Bigda
Make sure fire doors and other opening protectives meet code. Access expert commentary and art in the 2010 NFPA 80 Annotated PDF.
The 2010 edition of NFPA 80: Standard Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives helps you ensure protection against the spread of fire and smoke through thorough application and enforcement of requirements for opening protectives -- especially annual inspections and testing.
Answer questions and resolve conflicts with the full text of the Standard plus new explanations and full-color photographs.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2010 NFPA 80 text with comprehensive requirements for everything from fire doors and fire windows to fabric fire safety curtains and fire dampers.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 80.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The 2010 NFPA 80 is essential for AHJs, inspectors, and building owners/managers!
Savings offer: Get the NFPA 80 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
The NFPA 80 Annotated PDF provides the extra information you need for error-free compliance. After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 83 pp., 2010; with 42 pp. annotations, 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|