NFPA 80: Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives Handbook, 2010 Edition, 2010 Edition
|Item # 8010A|
Author: Kristin C. Bigda
Make sure fire doors and other opening protectives meet code. Access expert commentary and art in the 2010 NFPA 80 Handbook.
The 2010 edition of NFPA 80: Standard Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives helps you ensure protection against the spread of fire and smoke through thorough application and enforcement of requirements for opening protectives -- especially annual inspections and testing.
Answer questions and resolve conflicts with the full text of the Standard plus new explanations and full-color photographs.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2010 NFPA 80 text with comprehensive requirements for everything from fire doors and fire windows to fabric fire safety curtains and fire dampers.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 80.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The 2010 NFPA 80 is essential for AHJs, inspectors, and building owners/managers!
The NFPA 80 Handbook provides the extra information you need for error-free compliance. After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 83 pp., 2010; with 42 pp. annotations, 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|