Fire Officer: Principles and Practice, 3rd Edition
|Item # RES24514|
|Format||Available **||List||Member *||Cart|
|** Order it now! You will not be charged until each product ships or is ready for download.|
Authors: National Fire Protection Association, International Association of Fire Chiefs
Fire Officer: Principles and Practice covers the 2014 edition of NFPA 1021 for state-of-the-art fire officer training.
The next step in the evolution of Fire Officer I and II training is here! The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA®) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) are pleased to bring you Fire Officer: Principles and Practice, Third Edition.
Covering the entire spectrum of the 2014 NFPA 1021: Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, this edition is updated with:
- Separation of Fire Officer I and II Level content throughout the text -- and student, instructor, and technology resources
- The latest developments in crew resource management, fire fighter safety and health issues, fireground accountability, and rapid intervention practices
- Reorganized chapters to improve course delivery, including a new chapter on Rules of Engagement
- New end-of-chapter tools, including Fire Captain (Fire Officer II) activities and comprehensive case studies that progress within each chapter
- All new Voices of Experience essays and Near-Miss Reports
Educate personnel to make the transition from fire fighter to leader!
NFPA and the IAFC emphasize fire fighter safety and the goals of reducing fire fighter injuries and deaths in Fire Officer: Principles and Practice, Third Edition. (Softbound, Approx. 394 pp., 2014)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|