NFPA 99: Standard for Health Care Facilities, 2002 Edition
|Item # 9902|
Stay current on technology and the Standard of care with the updated and completely restructured NFPA 99!
Continuing advances in patient treatment and medical technology give rise to new safety standards for their application. That's why if you are part of the health care picture, you need the 2002 edition of NFPA 99: Standard for Health Care Facilities! Written by health care professionals for health care professionals, this widely used Standard contains requirements designed to minimize the hazards of fire, explosion, and electricity in all types of health care facilities.
Apply the most up-to-date safety knowledge at your facility with new and revised rules for...
- Electrical system wiring and transfer switches
- Storage and use of flammable and combustible liquids in laboratories
- A focus on the total process of emergency management to maintain a facility's services, and recover from a disaster
- Safety director responsibilities and emergency procedure performance in hyperbaric facilities
- Individual oxygen storage in patient care areas
- Gas and vacuum systems piping, alarms, design considerations...and more!
Plus, this edition of NFPA 99 has been totally reorganized, with user-friendly format and design changes that streamline information retrieval.
Work with the Standard that recognizes state-of-the-art technology and thinking!
Protect patients, staff, visitors, and property within the environment of care. If your job involves safety, facilities management, architectural design, code enforcement, project management, installation, or accreditation in health care facilities, this must-have document will boost your performance! (Softbound, 280 pp., 2002)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|