NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®, Spanish, 2004 Edition
|Item # 70E04E|
A new generation of NFPA 70E® paves the way for improved safety!
Electrical dangers such as shock, electrocution, arc flash, and arc blast will always be present on the job, but proper training and safety strategies can minimize the likelihood of injuries and fatalities. NFPA 70E: Standard of Electrical Safety in the Workplace® Spanish Edition covers the full range of electrical safety issues from work practices to maintenance, special equipment requirements, and installation. In fact, OSHA bases its electrical safety mandates on the comprehensive information in this important Standard.
Changes and updates in the 2004 Spanish NFPA 70E help reduce risks and accidents!
- Installation requirements have been updated to the 2002 NEC®.
- New and revised definitions clarify electrical safety issues such as arc rating, incident energy, and restricted approach boundary.
- New language concerning multi-employer relationships requires all contractors on a project to be aware of hazards, PPE, safe work practices, and emergency evacuation procedures.
- New energized electrical work permit requirements ensure people performing this type of work are properly trained and equipped.
- Updated PPE requirements reflect the latest technology.
- New annexes and cross-references enhance knowledge.
The revised format and organization saves time, reduces confusion, and eliminates mistakes!
- The entire document follows the NEC Style Manual.
- Safety Related Work Practices has been moved to Chapter 1, to emphasize the topic's importance.
- Chapter 1 has been totally reorganized, with all related provisions grouped together in a logical progression.
Avoid costly accidents before they happen by putting the Spanish NFPA 70E to work at your facility. (Softbound, 149 pp., 2004 Spanish Edition)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|