NFPA 99C: Gas and Vacuum Systems and Handbook Set, 2005 Edition
|Item # 99CSET05|
*Looking for the 2012 NFPA 99C: Gas and Vacuum Systems?
Starting in 2012, NFPA 99C will no longer be a stand-alone document. Instead, NFPA® provides 3 options.
- The former NFPA 99C content can be found in Chapters 1-5 of the 2012 NFPA 99
- Access all of the former NFPA 99C medical gas and vacuum systems content in Chapters 1-5 of the 2012 NFPA 99 Handbook
- NFPA's brand-new and best value Medical Gas and Vacuum System Installation Handbook with all the latest rules for Category 1-3 systems plus expert insights, examples, and visuals that help you understand and apply them correctly.
Get the full story on medical piping system safety. The NFPA 99C and Handbook Set has everything you need to protect patients and staff -- at savings of 15%!
Complex medical gas and vacuum systems require strict adherence to safety standards to maximize reliability and avert disasters in health care facilities. Only the 2005 NFPA 99C and Handbook Set brings you proven industry best practices plus the extra explanations and advice to ensure total compliance.
Know the rules for maintaining medical gas system integrity and gain the extra insights to apply them right. Order your Set today and save 15% on these industry essentials:
- The 2005 NFPA 99C: Gas and Vacuum Systems presents all the provisions about medical piping systems from the 2005 NFPA 99 in one convenient stand-alone document. It provides plumbers, designers, installers, inspectors, and verifiers with complete guidance on performance, maintenance, installation, and testing for gas, air compressor, and vacuum systems Levels 1-3. This edition contains two pipe joining methods that reduce the possibility of leaks and eliminate a potential fire danger or loss of system use, plus greater flexibility in terms of materials that can be used by manufacturers of vacuum pumps, filters, dryers, regulators, and aftercoolers. (Softbound Standard, 102 pp., 2005)
- The companion Health Care Facilities Handbook is an instant source of answers to your NFPA 99C compliance questions. Written by experts in the field, this exclusive roadmap contains the full text of the 2005 NFPA 99 along with authoritative commentary, practical examples, plus hundreds of photographs, charts, diagrams, and illustrations that clarify requirements and help you do jobs right.(Softbound Handbook, 720 pp., 2005)
Make sure you're fully prepared to mitigate fire, explosion, and electrical hazards in health care occupancies. Trust your projects to the NFPA 99C and Handbook Set!
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|