NFPA 1: Uniform Fire Code™ Spanish, 2006 Edition
|Item # 106E|
Maximize public safety with the 2006 Spanish NFPA 1: Uniform Fire Code™!
The 2006 Spanish edition of NFPA 1: Uniform Fire Code provides a comprehensive approach to fire code regulation and hazard management. It incorporates extracts and references to over 125 NFPA® codes and standards to cover all aspects of fire protection.
Only the 2006 edition prepares you to maximize protection of lives and property with:
- The latest information from all referenced documents, including significant changes such as new sprinkler requirements in the 2006 Life Safety Code® and more
- New Chapter 6: Classification of Occupancy defines occupancy classifications to enhance your understanding of requirements and improve NFPA 1: Uniform Fire Code compliance and enforcement.
- New Chapter 32: Motion Picture and Television Production Studio Soundstage and Production Facilities works in conjunction with NFPA 140 to provide a minimum level of fire and life safety on the sets of these activities.
- New Chapter 33: Outside Storage of Tires includes provisions to keep tire storage safe from all potential sources of ignition
- New Chapter 34: General Storage presents provisions that apply to indoor and outdoor storage of materials representing the broad range of combustibles.
Prevent fire more effectively!
Put industry best practices to work and save lives in your community. Order today! (Softbound, 550 pp., 2006 Spanish Edition)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|