NFPA 1404: Standard for Fire Service Respiratory Protection Training, 2006 Edition
|Item # 140406|
Improve the safety and welfare of responders with the 2006 NFPA 1404!
NFPA 1404 contains minimum requirements for the training component of the Respiratory Protection Program found in NFPA 1500: Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program. Areas addressed include safety procedures for those involved in fire suppression, rescue, and related activities in a toxic, contaminated, or oxygen-deficient atmosphere or environment.
Only this latest edition includes significant changes in chapters addressing:
- Emergency escape respirators
- Selection and use of supplied air respirators in training
- Standard operating procedures for respiratory protection equipment training
- Evaluation of an individual's ability to act properly during a simulated emergency
- Identification of various types of respiratory equipment during training
- Practical applications in air-purifying and positive air-purifying respirator training.
This edition also introduces new definitions for CBRN, CBRNE, Emergency Escape Respirators, Facepieces, Individual Air Management Program, and WMD.
(Softbound, 27 pp., 2006)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|