The SFPE Engineering Guide to Performance-Based Fire Protection Analysis and Design of Buildings, Spanish
|Item # SFPE06E|
Stay at the forefront of fire and life safety with the Spanish SFPE Engineering Guide to Performance-Based Fire Protection, 2nd Edition.
NFPA and the SFPE, the industry's leading authorities, have teamed up to create the 2nd edition of the respected SFPE Engineering Guide to Performance-Based Fire Protection. Developed in recognition of the increased acceptance of performance-based design, and including recent experience and advancements in computer modeling and engineering techniques, this edition is a vital tool for engineers, architects, building code officials, and AHJs.
Both a starting point and a comprehensive reference, the Guide provides a flexible process for performance-based design and the assessment of building fire safety, within both prescriptive and performance-based code systems. Use it to help you:
- Determine and document the achievement of fire safety goals for a particular project over the life of a building.
- Identify and work within the latest accepted parameters that should be considered in performance-based analysis or design.
- Develop fire protection measures that ensure acceptable levels of safety, without unnecessary constraints on other aspects of building design or operation.
The SFPE Engineering Guide includes detailed coverage on:
- Defining project scope
- Identifying goals
- Defining stakeholder and design objectives
- Developing performance criteria
- Developing design fire scenarios
- Developing and evaluating trial designs
Get equipped for the new era in performance-based codes. Order now. (Softbound, Approx., 220 pp., 2007)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|