NFPA 13D and NFPA 13R: Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies Handbook, 2007 Edition
|Item # 13DRHB07|
Author: Christian Dubay, P.E.
Now, for the first time, you can get complete focused residential sprinkler guidance in one convenient volume -- NFPA®'s official Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies Handbook.
The wait is over! Formerly included as part of the Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook, commentary and supporting facts for NFPA 13D and NFPA 13R are now consolidated in a single targeted resource for all types of residential sprinkler installations.
Major changes to the 2007 NFPA 13D and NFPA 13R, plus new sprinkler mandates in the 2006 LSC make this Handbook a must!
Sprinklers are proven lifesavers...so much so that the 2006 Life Safety Code® requires sprinkler systems in all new 1- and 2-family dwellings. Make sure your installations afford maximum fire protection by getting the facts you need to apply new and revised rules in the 2007 NFPA 13D and NFPA 13R correctly.
Everything you need to do jobs right and increase fire safety is here, including:
- The complete texts of NFPA 13D: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in One- and Two-Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes and NFPA 13R: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in Residential Occupancies Up to and Including Four Stories in Height
- Authoritative commentary and practical compliance advice
- Detailed visuals that clarify requirements.
- FAQs that highlight key issues
- Supplements that expand your expertise
Don't risk errors that could cost lives. Order your Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies Handbook today and get solutions on demand!
(Hardbound, 360 pp., 2007)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|