NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code® Handbook, 2009 Edition
|Item # 101HB09|
Authors: Ron Coté, P.E., and Gregory E. Harrington, P.E.
Pave the way to smooth, confident NFPA 101® compliance. The 2009 Life Safety Code® Handbook has the practical insights and solutions you need!
Life safety has evolved! Don't let uncertainty about what new LSC requirements mean or how to apply them slow down jobs and compromise safety. Put reliable application advice at your fingertips with NFPA®'s exclusive 2009 Life Safety Code Handbook.
Avoid mistakes and redos. Get practical, authoritative support on every project with instant answers and solutions in the LSC Handbook.
Need clarification of new rules? Want to validate that your interpretations are correct? Looking for practical examples to help you implement provisions or provide explanations to clients? Just open the Handbook to find everything you need to succeed on the job and maximize occupant protection in all types of structures:
- Only NFPA's official Handbook contains the complete 2009 Life Safety Code text.
- Authoritative commentary provides insights into the reasoning behind rules and presents hands-on compliance advice. Plus, it's color-coded so it's easy to distinguish from requirements.
- First-time commentary shortens the learning curve on new provisions concerning egress-related criteria for evacuation strategies and new escape devices, additional sprinkler mandates, inspection of door openings, door locking for patient protective needs, and 2-way communication systems in areas of refuge.
- Code text for new and existing buildings is presented side-by-side for easy comparison--this feature alone makes the Handbook a must!
- More than 400 2-color charts, tables, photos, and illustrations enhance your understanding of vital requirements.
- A handy chart makes it easy to see major changes that have been implemented.
Get up-to-speed on the new Code fast!
Occupant safety depends on you. So if you're a designer, architect, engineer, contractor, consultant, or AHJ, order your 2009 Life Safety Code Handbook today and gain the knowledge to do jobs right and prevent violations that cost time, money, and lives. (Hardbound, 1,344 pp., 2009)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|