NFPA 51B: Standard for Fire Prevention During Welding, Cutting, and Other Hot Work, Spanish, 2009 Edition
|Item # 51B09E|
Increase protection against hot-work injuries with new NFPA 51B protocols for equipment, PPE, and hazard awareness.
The 2009 Spanish edition of NFPA 51B: Standard for Fire Prevention During Welding, Cutting, and Other Hot Work provides vital requirements for anyone who manages, supervises, or performs hot work -- including outside contractors and property managers. Provisions apply to welding and allied processes, heat treating, grinding, thawing pipe, powder-driven fasteners, hot riveting, and similar applications producing a spark, flame, or heat.
Updated to avoid the latest recognized hazards, the Spanish NFPA 51B advances safety on the job with:
- A new requirement for listed and/or approved welding blankets, pads, and curtains, included definitions of the terms
- Updated permit information
- Clarification of the "35-foot" rule
- Alternative methods to hot work
- Requirements for hot work contractor site-specific hazard awareness
- New requirements for PPE
To stay up-to-code, reduce fire risks, and ensure the safety of employees and facilities, rely on NFPA 51B.
(Softbound, 18 pp., 2009 Spanish Edition)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|