NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems Handbook, 2010 Edition
|Item # 11010A|
Author: Christopher D. Coache
Extra content in the 2010 NFPA 110 Handbook helps you provide reliable auxiliary power and safeguard building occupants.
Ensure emergency power supplies are available on demand with the 2010 NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems Handbook, featuring added coverage on performance requirements for an alternate source of electrical power in the event that the primary power source fails.
This powerful PDF includes first-time commentary on the "whys" behind the rules for power sources, transfer equipment, controls, supervisory equipment, and related electrical and mechanical auxiliary and accessory equipment.
The NFPA 110 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2010 NFPA 110 text, including revised coverage of Level 1 and Level 2 Emergency Power Supply Systems (EPSSs), revised rules for operational test durations for diesel and spark-ignited prime movers, and other changes.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid errors that could jeopardize safety. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with an in-depth knowledge of NFPA 110.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Safeguard building occupants by understanding NFPA 110's intent and rationale concerning auxiliary power.
A power disruption is not the time to ask questions about NFPA 110 compliance! Be better prepared to ensure the readiness of emergency power with the 2010 NFPA 110 Handbook. After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 37 pp., 2010; with 24 pp. annotations, 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|