NFPA 20: Stationary Fire Pumps Handbook, Spanish, 2010 Edition
|Item # 20HB10E|
Editor: Jason Gamache
The 2010 Stationary Fire Pumps Handbook delivers the full story on fire pumps, tanks, hydrants flow testing, and fire service mains.
Bring your knowledge up-to-date with 2010 Spanish edition of NFPA 20: Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection and get advanced guidance relating to all types of water supply availability and reliability.
The exclusive 2010 Stationary Fire Pumps Handbook provides solid answers and information in four easy-to-access parts:
- Part I explores under what circumstances a system might require a fire pump. Includes text from the 2010 NFPA 13 and the 2007 NFPA 14.
- Part II presents the full text of 2010 NFPA 20 plus application guidance and graphics on every aspect of application. This is your only source commentary on new Chapter 5 concerning high-rise buildings.
- Part III contains text from selected water supply documents with original supporting explanations and advice. Material includes extracts from the 2009 NFPA 1: Fire Code dealing with hydrant placement and fire flow rules; extracts from the 2008 NFPA 22: Standard for Water Tanks for Private Fire Protection detailing how water tanks interface with fire pumps; and full texts of the 2010 NFPA 24: Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances and the 2010 NFPA 291: Recommended Practice for Fire Flow Testing and Marking of Hydrants.
- Part IV contains supplementary material covering:
- The design and installation of power supplies for electric-driven fire pumps (Article 695 extracted from the 2008 NEC®)
- A case study from design to acceptance
- Valuable checklists for the acceptance test of fire pump installation, plus a web address that links you to time-saving, customizable and interactive versions of the checklists
- A highly useful table that summarizes the significant changes from the 2007 to 2010 edition of NFPA 20
- Scores of photos and illustrations throughout that strengthen your understanding of requirements
Update your knowledge fast with this one-stop source for water-based system designers, installers, and AHJs. (Hardbound, 576 pp., 2010)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|