NFPA 55: Compressed Gases and Cryogenic Fluids Code, 2010 Edition
|Item # 5510|
Significant changes in the 2010 NFPA 55 impact requirements for industrial and medical gas.
The most comprehensive industrial and medical gas storage and use document in the National Fire Codes®, the 2010 NFPA 55: Compressed Gases and Cryogenic Fluids Code is essential for users, producers, distributors, and anyone who is involved with the storage, use, or handling of compressed gases or cryogenic fluids.
The 2010 edition has been completely revised to change it from a standard to a code. It now incorporates other gas documents and has been restructured to employ standard building and fire code safety concepts. Among the major changes are:
- A new chapter that incorporates and expands the requirements from NFPA 560: Standard for the Storage, Handling, and Use of Ethylene Oxide for Sterilization and Fumigation
- Coverage for the installation and fire protection of gas generators, including hydrogen generators and reformers
- New coverage for the operation and inspection of cathodic protection systems when installed on compressed or cryogenic gas containers or systems
- Requirements for metal hydride storage systems
- Revised and expanded coverage for all compressed and cryogenic gas systems
Put the latest specialized facts to work with the 2010 NFPA 55! (Softbound, 116 pp., 2010)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|