NFPA 600: Standard on Industrial Fire Brigades, 2010 Edition
|Item # 60010|
Establish your fire brigade according to industry best practices presented in the 2010 NFPA 600.
This Standard presents requirements for organizing, operating, training, and equipping industrial fire brigades. NFPA 600: Standard on Industrial Fire Brigades also contains requirements for the occupational safety and health of industrial fire brigade members while performing fire fighting and related activities.
Topics covered that apply to all industrial fire brigades include:
- Education, training, and drills
- Medical and job-related physical requirements
In addition, NFPA 600 also provides specific requirements for industrial fire brigades that perform:
- Incipient stage fire fighting
- Advanced exterior fire fighting only
- Interior structural fire fighting only
- Advanced exterior and interior structural fire fighting
Order today and make sure your team has the knowledge required to handle fire prevention and fire protection challenges in workplace environments. (Softbound, 21 pp., 2010)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|