NFPA 556: Guide on Methods for Evaluating Fire Hazard to Occupants of Passenger Road Vehicles, 2011 Edition
|Item # 55611|
Safeguard vehicle occupants with life-saving guidance in the first edition of NFPA 556.
NFPA 556: Guide on Methods for Evaluating Fire Hazard to Occupants of Passenger Road Vehicles provides guidance on methods and tools to decrease the fire hazard or fire risk in passenger road vehicles, thereby increasing the likelihood that occupants will have time to exit or be rescued in case of fire.
The first edition of NFPA 556 presents:
- Guidance for a hazard based assessment for the development of hazardous conditions from fire involving passenger road vehicles
- Statistical information on vehicle fires
- Background information on passenger road vehicle fire performance
- Performance-based approaches to evaluating passenger road vehicle fire hazards
- A substantial chapter dedicated to fire scenarios and mitigation strategies
The new NFPA 556 benefits everyone with a goal of decreasing the fire hazards on the road, and is essential for everyone concerned with vehicle occupant safety. (Softbound, 44 pp., 2011)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|