NFPA 58: LP-Gas Code Handbook, 2011 Edition
|Item # 58HB11|
NFPA 58 has changed -- and the 2011 LP-Gas Code Handbook is your key to compliance.
When a new Code edition comes out, you need to get up-to-speed fast or risk costly -- and possibly deadly -- mistakes. That's why so many of your peers trust this essential companion resource to back up their work on every project. The NFPA 58: LP-Gas Code Handbook's extra information, advice, and visuals solidify your grasp of requirements so you can apply rules correctly and avoid accidents, delays, and fines.
Here's how NFPA®'s official 2011 LP-Gas Code Handbook helps you succeed on the job:
- The full text of the 2011 NFPA 58 is included for convenient reference.
- Authoritative commentary discusses the intent behind provisions, including new rules for cathodic corrosion protection.
- Application advice from industry experts helps you pass inspections the first time.
- Hundreds of photos, illustrations, and graphics not in the Code clarify concepts.
- Vertical rules on the outside margins identify changes -- just like in the Code.
- FAQs flag areas of concern based on field input.
- Seven valuable supplements add to your knowledge, including new supplements on cathodic protection for underground tanks and home fires involving grills.
Don't wait for questions or problems to come up on the job. Whether you're a propane installer, user, AHJ, inspector, or enforcer, the NFPA 58 Handbook's on-demand answers and solutions maximize safety and job performance. Order today. (Hardbound, 640 pp., 2011)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|