NEC® Analysis of Changes, 2011 Edition
|Item # NEC11CHG|
NFPA® and the IAEI bring you up-to-code instantly with Analysis of Changes for the 2011 NEC®.
Trust the nation's leading electrical authorities for information for the latest Code information. Hundreds of revisions in the 2011 NEC will have a direct impact on residential, commercial, and industrial installations, and added NEC articles broaden coverage of alternate energy sources and emerging technologies. Stay informed about vital changes and expansions with this accurate, authoritative guide from the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) and NFPA, the Code source.
Look to the new 2011 edition of Analysis of Changes for:
- "Change at a Glance" summaries for 300 important revisions
- Excerpts of 2011 NEC text along with discussion about each change and its impact
- Full-color graphics that clarify revisions and show correct application
- Information on why the change was initiated and accepted
- A useful cross-link to the ROPs and ROCs
- Thorough coverage of first-time NEC articles, such as Premises Powered Broadband Communications Systems, and Small Wind Electric Systems
Expand your skills to meet consumer demand and protect people from electrical hazards.
Get up-to-date facts about Code-compliant electrical design, installation, and inspection with this practical guide to how new NEC rules affect electrical design and installation. (Spiralbound, 416 pp., 2011)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|