NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Handbook, 2011 Edition
View the exclusive NFPA®-published NEC Handbook in an interactive online demo.
|Item # 70HB11|
Authors: Mark W. Earley and Jeffrey S. Sargent
Electrical safety depends on you. Work with answers and support in the 2011 NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® Handbook from NFPA®, the NEC® source.
Apply the 2011 NEC Code book with the single most valuable electrical book for NEC users: the NEC Handbook from NFPA. This hands-on reference provides the practical solutions and rationale you need to comply with NFPA 70: National Electrical Code, avoid violations, and answer questions on the job. The 2011 NEC Handbook is loaded with one-of-a-kind features!
See for yourself how the NEC Handbook enhances your understanding of NEC Code requirements:
- Full 2011 NEC text -- no other electrical reference has it!
- Expert commentary with coverage of changes in the 2011 NEC's requirements, including new rules focused on workplace safety
- Commentary on first-time articles, such as an overview of recommendations for applying Article 840's rules for premises-powered broadband communications systems
- 500+ full-color photos and illustrations such as schematics, floor plans, and cross-sectional graphics not in the Code
- Extracted data from NFPA codes and UL to deliver a wealth of electrical safety knowledge
- For the first time, vertical rules alert you to Code additions, and bullets signal deletions -- exactly like in the NEC.
- Commentary is shaded in blue so it's easily distinguished from mandatory provisions.
Order your NEC Handbook and apply the industry's #1 national electric code with advice from NFPA Code experts.
Act now to ensure you're prepared with the most comprehensive information about electrical safety in the 2011 NEC Handbook. Work with the authority trusted by electrical contractors, engineers, electricians, safety officials, inspectors, and architects nationwide. (Hardbound, 1,512 pp., 2011)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|