Stallcup's® Generator, Transformer, Motor and Compressor, 2011 Edition
|Item # SGM11|
Update your 2011 NEC® knowledge and keep jobs up-to-code with Stallcup's® Generator, Transformer, Motor and Compressor.
Fully revised to bring electrical personnel up-to-code on all types of rotating machinery, this 2011 guide explains how to select, operate, construct, and maintain equipment correctly and efficiently. You'll learn how these devices work and which 2011 National Electrical Code® rules apply.
Divided into three comprehensive parts, Stallcup's introduces users to:
- The theory, methods, and applications of generators (Part 1)
- Transformers (Part 2)
- Motors, controllers and compressors (Part 3)
Improve your expertise with comprehensive coverage that includes:
- Generator location, nameplate markings, overcurrent protection, ampacity of conductors, protection of live parts, plus emergency system and hospital generators
- Motor and compressor design and code letters, starting methods, overcurrent protection, and overload protection
- Transformer windings, wye-connected transformers, delta-connected transformers, installation, vaults, sizing, troubleshooting
Numerous illustrations enhance comprehension, clarify complex concepts, and offer hands-on assistance for easier compliance with today's requirements. (Softbound, 384 pp., 2011)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|