NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook, 2012 Edition
|Item # 1HB12|
Authors: Gregory Harrington, P.E. and Kristin Collette, P.E.
Now in full color, the 2012 NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook explains code requirements and helps you verify compliance.
Reference, apply, and enforce NFPA 1: Fire Code correctly and give your community the high level of protection it deserves. The official 2012 NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook incorporates a wealth of information from a wide range of sources, so you're prepared to answer questions, resolve issues, and make the right decisions about fire alarm, sprinkler, and life safety issues.
NFPA's unique Handbook includes full NFPA 1: Fire Code text with references from 130 NFPA® documents -- plus explanations, advice, and full-color visuals. Only the up-to-date 2012 NFPA 1 Handbook combines it all:
- The full 2012 NFPA 1: Fire Code text, with vertical rules highlighting additions and bullets for deletions, just like in the Code
- Authoritative commentary and clear explanations of the rationale behind provisions. Get real-world examples of how to apply requirements in specific situations
- 350+ visuals including full-color photographs that clarify concepts plus 2-color charts, tables, and illustrations
- Five new Handbook chapters reflecting timely issues and safety concerns, such as evaluating fire department service delivery concurrency, telecommunications facilities and IT equipment, and fixed guideway transit and passenger rail systems
- A web address linking to dozens of interactive forms, ordinances, and checklists
- Time-saving code and commentary indexes
- A handy guide on the inside front and back covers that details how to use all the Handbook features
Whether you're a code official, inspector, fire marshal, AHJ, facility manager, or anyone concerned with public safety, the 2012 NFPA 1 Handbook is your key to solid code knowledge for increased public safety and job success. (Hardbound, 1,294 pp., 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|