NFPA 30 and NFPA 30A: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code Handbook, 2012 Edition
|Item # 30HB12|
Author: Robert P. Benedetti, CSP, P.E.
Handle and store liquids safely with the answers and full-color photos in NFPA®'s exclusive 2012 NFPA 30 and NFPA 30A Handbook.
Incidents involving dangerous liquids can have devastating consequences.The 2012 NFPA 30 and NFPA 30A: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code Handbook shows proper installations and helps you avoid hazards. Revised in response to new information and document updates, this exclusive source pairs answers with the latest and most complete criteria you need to protect your facility.
- Expert commentary explains major changes in NFPA 30, such as vital new provisions concerning Class II and Class III liquids that are stored, handled, processed, or used at temperatures at or above their flash points.
- The complete text of the 2012 NFPA 30: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code and the 2012 NFPA 30A: Code for Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities and Repair Garages text is included for reference, with vertical rules indicating additions and bullets for deletions -- just like in the Codes.
- 200+ visuals including new, full-color photographs help you visualize concepts, so you're ready to implement requirements correctly.
- Case studies discuss real-world incidents and their effects.
- A supplement details technical changes from the 2008 edition to the 2012 edition of NFPA 30, so you'll know what's new.
- An updated supplement covers fuel storage tanks inside buildings and special requirements of NFPA 31: Installation of Oil-Burning Equipment and NFPA 37: Installation and Use of Stationary Combustion Engines and Gas Turbines.
- Other supplements expand your expertise about electrical equipment in hazardous areas, handling small quantities of flammable liquids, electrostatics, spray application, and dipping and roll coating.
- FAQs from your peers focus on common problems and key areas of concern.
Put real-world advice and expertise to work for you.
Engineers, contractors, consultants, facility safety directors, and enforcement officials; anyone responsible for ensuring safety around flammable and combustible liquids needs this updated, full-color edition of the NFPA 30 and NFPA 30A: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code Handbook. (Hardbound, 720 pp., 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|