NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code Handbook, 2012 Edition
|Item # 54HB12|
Author: Denise Beach
Interpret, apply, and enforce NFPA 54 with expert answers and support in the 2012 National Fuel Gas Code Handbook.
Fully updated and featuring new full-color photos, NFPA®'s 2012 National Fuel Gas Code Handbook explains technical NFPA 54 rules and fuel gas safety concepts -- so you're prepared to answer questions from employees and owners; and verify fuel gas piping, appliance, and venting jobs are in compliance.
The only complete guide to the 2012 NFPA 54 Code, the Handbook is written by industry authorities including Franklin Switzer, Jr., President of S-afe, Inc., NFPA Senior Engineer Denise Beach, Paul Cabot of the American Gas Association, and John Roberts from Rimkus Consulting Group.
Only the official NFPA 54 Handbook combines:
- Complete 2012 NFPA 54 text for convenient reference, including vertical rules alerting you to changes and bullets for deletions -- just like in the Code
- Commentary that helps you avoid errors and oversights
- More than 200 visuals including full-color photos and 2-color graphics and charts
- FAQs highlighting vital aspects of gas safety that you can't afford to overlook
- Seven helpful supplements expand your expertise, including an important new supplement on gas piping purging authored by Ted Lemoff, P.E; an updated Fuel Gas Odorization supplement; and updated calculation worksheets.
- User-friendly features such as end-sheets on how to use the Handbook; a list of figures, tables, and exhibits; and Code and commentary indexes streamline research and maximize your time.
Get the hands-on backup needed to correctly interpret, apply, and enforce NFPA 54 in the 2012 National Fuel Gas Code Handbook. This essential NFPA 54 companion helps engineers, contractors, consultants, AHJs, designers, and architects do jobs correctly while improving productivity. (Hardbound, 560 pp., 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|