NFPA 79: Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery, 2012 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 79 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 7912A|
Annotated by Mark Cloutier
Strengthen your understanding of industrial machinery safety with the 2012 NFPA 79 Annotated PDF.
Apply the best practices for the full spectrum of industrial equipment -- from single-motored drill presses to complex automated manufacturing systems -- with the 2012 NFPA 79: Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery Annotated PDF. This powerful format spells out essential protection for operators, equipment, facilities, and work-in-progress through first-time commentary on the "whys" behind the rules!
NFPA 79 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2012 NFPA 79 text, including revisions that correlate with the National Electrical Code® (NEC®), NFPA 70E®, and IEC 60204-1. NFPA 79's Chapters 6 and 16 recognize deadly arc flash and stored energy hazards to protect workers.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 79.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The better you understand NFPA 79's intent, the easier it is to comply!
Savings offer: Get the 2012 NFPA 79 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you also purchase the print NFPA 79 Softbound for the field.
The 2012 NFPA 79 Annotated PDF provides safety managers, electrical designers, engineers, installers, owners, AHJs, and equipment manufacturers with background and rationale that can improve NFPA 79 application and compliance. After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 93 pp., 2012; with 17 pp. annotations, 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|