NFPA 90A: Standard for the Installation of Air-Conditioning and Ventilating Systems Handbook, 2012 Edition
|Item # 90A12A|
Author: Allan Fraser
Protect life and property from fire, smoke, and gases with enhanced information about the HVAC standard of care in the 2012 NFPA 90A Handbook.
Work with more guidance on every aspect of the construction, operation, and maintenance of air conditioning and ventilating systems, including filters, ducts, and related equipment in the NFPA 90A Handbook. This powerful format spells out essential protection for operators, equipment, facilities, and work-in-progress through first-time commentary on the "whys" behind the rules!
NFPA 90A Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2012 NFPA 90A text, including a new requirement for "fire/smoke dampers" into and out of shafts, a new definition for "Continued Progressive Combustion," and revisions related to referenced ASTM, Gypsum Association, and UL standards.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 90A.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Ensure adequate fire protection with background on NFPA 90A's intent. The 2012 NFPA 90A Handbook is essential for AHJs, architects, contractors, and mechanical and fire protection engineers who need the latest requirements, background, and explanations. (PDF, 24 pp., 2012; with 8 pp. annotations, 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|