NFPA 61: Standard for the Prevention of Fires and Dust Explosions in Agricultural and Food Processing Facilities, 2013 Edition
|Item # 6113|
The 2013 edition of NFPA 61 emphasizes dust control measures for agricultural and food processing facilities.
Updated with new references and definitions, and an expanded solution to the recurring problem of accumulations of fugitive combustible dust, the 2013 NFPA 61: Standard for the Prevention of Fires and Dust Explosions in Agricultural and Food Processing Facilities helps you protect lives and property in facilities that handle bulk agricultural materials, their by-products, and other combustible dusts. The Standard addresses facility construction, dust control measures, and equipment installation, plus contains numerous other requirements.
Make sure you're working with the latest provisions including:
- New definitions for equipment handling combustible agricultural products
- New emphasis on dust control measures for equipment handling agricultural products that generate combustible dust
- Updated deflagration venting requirements for rooms, buildings, and other enclosures to be designed in accordance with NFPA 68: Standard on Explosion Protection by Deflagration Venting
- Updated deflagration venting requirements for equipment and dust collectors inside of buildings
- Updated references correlate with current codes and standards
The important additions above make the 2013 edition essential for facility owner/operators, safety and health consultants, and enforcers responsible for protection of lives and property in bulk agricultural processing facilities; animal feed production facilities; starch manufacturing facilities; and food production facilities such as bakeries, cereal manufacturing facilities, snack food production, and candy manufacturing. (Softbound, 32 pp., 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|